The Global AI bootcamp is a free one-day event organized by local communities all over the world that are passionate about Artificial Intelligence on the Microsoft stack.
Our event will be held at the Imperial College on 15th December, fully supported by Microsoft and the UK data and AI communities. There will be sessions for everyone in here, balancing between inspirational and introductory content, to the more advanced content and deep dives in the three hands-on workshops that will be held.
Learn how to infuse intelligence into your solutions with the Microsoft AI platform, including pre-trained AI services like Cognitive Services and Bot Framework, machine learning with Azure Machine Learning Studio and optimizing models with the Azure Machine Learning service and AutoML. Don't forget to bring your laptop with you!
- 09:00 - Registration Tea/Coffee - Networking
- 09:30 - Opening: The age of applied AI (Video)
- 10:00 - Machine Learning: Helping you from Scripting to Production (Amy Boyd)
- 10:45 - Past and Future of Deep Learning (Pablo Doval)
- 11:30 - Break: Tea/Coffee
- 12:00 - Production Python Machine Learning in SQL Server (Terry McCann)
- 12:45 - Jupyter Notebooks for Artificial Intelligence in Azure (Jen Stirrup)
- 13:30 - Break: Lunch
- 15:00 - A Heart to Heart with your Data: Emotional Intelligence in Azure (Matt How)
- 15:45 - AI strategy for leaders architects and businesses (Sherin Matthew)
- 17:00 - Closing and Networking
- 14:00 [Room 1] - Intro to Data Science using Azure ML Studio (Laura da Silva)
- 14:00 [Room 2] - Getting started with Microsoft AI chatbots (Sherin Matthew)
- 15:00 [Room 2] - Optimizing models with Automated Machine Learning (Pablo Doval)